On the recommendation of the Canton of Zurich, the “3G” rule – Tested, Recovered, Vaccinated – has been in effect at the Pyramid Clinic since 13 September 2021.
Since 27 April 2020, we have been able to offer our full range of procedures, treatments and consultations, independent of their urgency. Our in-house centres and physiotherapy team are also available to you.
We do not have a Covid department and do not treat patients with Covid-19.
The guidance from the Federal Office of Public Health (BAG) regarding hygiene and distancing will continue to be followed.
To protect everyone (patients, employees and doctors), please take special note of the following points:
- All patients at the Pyramid Clinic must present a valid COVID certificate, or an antigen test (validity: 24 hrs) or a PCR test (validity: 72 hrs) together with an official identification document. Patients who do not present a certificate will be tested on site at the latest.
- Only come to appointments if you feel well. If in doubt, please cancel your appointment. This applies to consultations and physio appointments as well as to surgical procedures. If you have booked a surgical procedure, the Guest Relations team will contact you in advance to ask you about your health.
- Please arrive for the appointment on time and without accompanying persons if possible. We need to make sure there are no waiting times.
- Follow the special instructions on site (masks, hand disinfection, distancing). All persons in the clinic must wear a mask. You will be given a mask at reception.
We have compiled the most frequently asked questions about Covid-19 and planned procedures or scheduled medical appointments for you on the following page.
Coronavirus: Frequently Asked Questions
The following rules apply to visitors at the Pyramid Clinic:
- All visitors, external partners and suppliers coming to the Pyramid must be able to show a valid COVID certificate, or an antigen test (validity: 24 hrs) or a PCR test (validity: 72 hrs) together with an official identification document and must register at reception. The name of the visitor is noted with the date and time, as well as the person being visited.
- Patients may be visited by a maximum of two people per day for a maximum of one hour. Masks are mandatory.
- Entry is only granted with a valid COVID certificate. Checking of the certificate is carried out at reception. The same requirements apply as in public restaurants.
- In the single rooms, guests may dine together with patients. This is still not allowed in two-person rooms
If you have any further questions, please call us on +41 44 388 15 15 or email us at email@example.com
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
The Pyramid Clinic team